Thursday, January 20, 2011

Heart and Soul

Put your heart, mind, intellect and soul even to your smallest acts. This is the secret of your success.
                                                                                                  -Swami Shivanand
Give me love, give me peace on earth, give me light, give me life, keep me free from birth, give me hope, help me cope with this heavy load, trying to, touch and reach you , heart and soul.
                                                                -George Harrison
Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul, it is daily admission of ones weakness. It is better in prayer to have  a heart without words and words without heart.
                                                       -M.K. Gandhi


From my collection

No comments:

Post a Comment