Monday, January 24, 2011

Good Health

From childhood till our old age,we learn from different experiences. Life is a form of language with its own punctuation marks much like the written language where each punctuation mark has unspoken meaning.


Recently have gone through  the difficult phase of my life where i was completely dependent upon others.
With the care and support from my family, I bounced back to good health within a reasonable period of time. I went through a number of check-ups concerning my vital organs. When each one turned out to be in good shape, I felt I was relearning and revising the lessons of life. I would like to share what I learned during that phase of my life.


Good physical health is the valuable gift of nature, position, power, status and acquisitions tend to loose their meaning if we are not blessed with energetic health. So it is important to recognize and nurture all the enabling
 factors which give us energetic physical health. The energetic physical health is person's asset, hence carefully and rightly use it  which would help us to spread happiness everywhere.


for our health, we should consume right and balanced food to maintain our system. The realisation that good health is a precious gift will help us treat the body as a trust, and motivate us to keep it clean and pure as a temple of divinity. 


The mind is a part of body which makes the physical energy, intelligible and gives it its worth.
A healthy mind in a healthy body generates good sound, clean and noble thoughts. 


One of the ways to express our good  health is by serving humankind through helping the sick person. We can start this by caring for the old member in our family, neighborhood,  community and also in hospitals.


Good health should be used to perform the right karma- in thought, word and deed.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment